Opencart Marketplace Pre-Order
Opencart Marketplace Preorder will help sellers to add Preorder for their products that have not been yet released. This will help customers to Preorder “out of stock” products. Having a Pre-Order facility for products will benefit both the customers and sellers. Sellers will be able to set the pre-order status and availability date for their preorder products with the payment mode type as full payment and percentage payment. Sellers will be able to send notification emails to buyers for their pre ordered products.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Admin Demo".
- After login you can check for the module configuration.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the seller view, you can click on the "Front Demo".
- You can navigate to account menu and can see the pre-order menu items, here you can add pre-order for pre-order products which are not yet released.
- You can see the complete list of pre-order products in the Pre-order Product List.
- You can also see the Pre-order Product inquiries sent by different customers under the menu item “Pre-order Product inquiries”
- You can see complete list of Customer Pre-orders with details in " Pre orders".
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Front Demo".
- After going to the product page you will find the pre-order text displayed under pre-order product.
- After click on Pre-order, product is added to pre-order cart. After clicking on pre-order cart then you can send mail to admin about Pre-order requirements.
- For customer/vendor login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: demo