Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
22 Jul 2020
03 Jan 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Notify Me When Available module allows the customers to register for the notification of product availability when the product is out of stock. This module adds a “Notify Me” button on the product page when the product becomes out of stock. Customer just needs to enter his/her name and email to register for product availability notification. Once the product become available the customer will be notified via mail regarding the availability of product on the store.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Modules > Notify Me When Available.
- After login, you will find Notify Me option in left side menu list, by which you can see the list of customers who applied for the product notification.
- Waiting For Notification: you can see customer list those who are waiting for notification.
- Notified Customers: customer list those who are already notified about the product availability.
- After adding the quantity to the out of stock product, system will generate a automatic email notification to all the applied customer for the same product.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the same link "Demo".
- You can applied for notification by providing your name and email for the Out Of Stock product.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: demo