Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
22 Jul 2020
18 May 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Modules > Advanced SEO.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- You can generate the SEF keywords for each of your pages in multi-language by clicking on the SEF in the left panel.
- You can also generate the sitemap.xml, robots.txt and .htaccess file from the left side panel.
- For doing the advanced search engine optimization for the product, first, you have to add/edit product and then go to SEO Tool tab. The admin can view the Google search snippet preview of the product.
- Click Mobile for viewing the Google search snippet preview according to the mobile search view.
- Under Product > Edit > SEO Tool > Social, the admin can create Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards for the products.
- The admin can do product wise SEO settings. Like- SEO for the product, Generate Canonical URL, Add Products to sitemap.xml, Ping on Update.
- Under SEO Tool, there is an SEO Meter option. It will show the SEO Meter with Percentage.