Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
25 May 2021
01 Jun 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Amazon Connector integrates Amazon store with Opencart store. With the help of this extension, the store owner can import products, orders, and customers from Amazon to Opencart. The extension also enables the store owner to export products from Opencart to Amazon mentioning their name, price, sku, description, and quantity. Opencart Amazon Connector performs real-time updates of product's price and quantity on Amazon store.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- After login, admin can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Opencart Amazon Connector.
- Admin can Navigate through Opencart Amazon Connector > Manage Amazon Accounts and see multi Amazon accounts.
- After clicking on the edit button admin can see Map Products, Map Customers, Amazon Customers options.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo