Opencart Canada Post Shipping
This Opencart extension allows the customers to select Canada Post shipping method for their product delivery. The Opencart Canada Post Shipping extension calculates the shipping rates using the API. It displays the estimated delivery time & shipping cost of each Canada Post shipping service.
Configure tax class, geo zones, delivery time offset, applicable countries, and select shipping services. The admin can enter the minimum order amount for availing free shipping.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Modules > Webkul Canada Post.
- You can see "General Shipping Configuration" and "Advance Shipping Configuration".
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- After login, you can add products to cart, you can check the available shipping methods. On the shopping cart page, select Country, Region/State and enter Pin Code, click Get Quotes. The pop-up window will appear showing Webkul Canada Post Shipping.
- On the basis of the delivery details, the pop-up window will show the available Canada Post Shipping services.
- You can select the Webkul Canada Post Shipping in checkout process where you can select any of the available shipping services which will be visible with estimated delivery time(if applicable) & cost.
- In the confirm order step, the selected Canada Post Shipping will appear.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : email@example.com
- Password: demo