Opencart Follow Category
Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
01 Oct 2020
22 Sep 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Follow Category will provide a feature to the customer to follow the categories according to their choice. The customer can follow or unfollow the categories and sub-categories. The customer can make their own list of following categories and can go to the category in a single click. The admin can manage all the followers on the basis of customers and categories. The admin can also view the list of the customers who are following categories and categories which is followed by the customers as well.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Follow Category.
- The admin can view the Follow Category section in their admin panel. The admin can see two tabs over there.
- On 'Category Follower' the admin can view the list of the followed category and can also view the total follower of a particular category.
- On 'Customer Following' the admin can see the customers list who are following the categories. The admin can view the followed category of a particular customer by clicking on view button.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- After login, the customer can find the “follow category” section in their account menu.
- After clicking on the follow category option, the customer will be redirected to the follow category page and can view the followed categories and unfollowed categories.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : [email protected]
- Password: demo