Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
22 Jul 2020
03 Apr 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Marketplace Seller Buyer Communication module provides the option to sellers and buyers to communicate with each other and keep a record of their communication. In this module, a buyer can send message to seller with attachment and in the same way, sellers can make reply to the buyer. Also, the admin have the complete record of the seller-buyer communication and admin can reply to the same communication.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module' configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Modules > Seller Buyer Communication System.
- You can see ‘Communication’ option on the catalog menu.
- After clicking on catalog you can see all threads between buyer and seller.
- After clicking on view button you can see all the messages in the thread. Also, you can reply to the buyer or seller from their end.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the seller view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- The seller can go to Account > Communication History. From here seller can check all the received and sent messages, also reply to the buyer.
- For seller login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : email@example.com
- Password: test
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- Buyer can contact the seller by going to the seller’s page and clicking on 'contact seller' on the left side of the page.
- Buyer can check the sent message from account section. Buyer can go to Account > Communication History. From here buyer can check and reply to the messages.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: demo