Opencart Marketplace Reward Points System
Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
23 Jul 2020
20 Oct 2016
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Admin Login”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Marketplace Reward System.
- After making any purchase by the customer, admin needs to release the reward points from the admin section. For this admin can navigate to sales > orders. Here admin can view the order details and release the reward points.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the seller view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- After login, the Seller can see the list of the products in which reward points are added. Also, the seller can edit the reward points.
- Sellers can add or edit product to enter or delete reward points. Under reward tab, sellers can find the option to enter reward points required to purchase products and reward points customer will earn.
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- The Customers need to click on reward point under account menu to see details of their reward points.
- On the product page, a customer can check the available reward points with the product and the reward points required to purchase the product.
- After adding the product to cart, the customer can go to the shopping cart to apply the reward points.
- For seller/customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : [email protected]
- Password: demo