Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
01 Oct 2020
06 Sep 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
This extension allows the admin to create custom price rules according to the price rule entities sequence like - product category, product collection, manufacturer, customer, etc. The admin can make use of the various entities and can alter their sequence according to which the price rules will apply. This extension is definitely a boon for the ones who want to provide a different pricing for the various customers visiting their site.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Opencart Price List.
- Admin can configure the module as per their need.
- Admin can create Price Rules by navigating Price-List > Price List Rules. The admin can make use of the various entities for creating Price Rule and can alter their sequence according to which the price rules will apply.
- Admin can create Price Lists by navigating Price-List > Price Lists. The price list can be created by simply adding price rules from the created price rule. The admin can very easily set the duration of a price list.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- Only the registered and logged in user will be able to see the altered price applied by price rule list.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : [email protected]
- Password: demo