Opencart QuickBooks Desktop
Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
30 Sep 2020
15 Dec 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
QuickBooks, an Intuit product, is an all in one accounting solution that allows you to manage sales, expenses, payroll, and inventory. By using one software to manage everything, you can easily produce financial statements. QuickBooks comes in both an online and desktop version. The QuickBooks Desktop version is linked to the computer it is installed on and therefore can only be accessed on-site. Considering the major advantages of Quickbook desktop version, Webkul has integrated Quickbook Desktop Version of Opencart. Using the Opencart QuickBooks Desktop Version you will be able to sync your Opencart Store - Customer, Product, and Order details with the QuickBooks. Also, when a new user registers, or you add a new product, and when an order is placed by customers all of this data is manually synchronized with your QuickBooks account.
Note: To use the desktop version, however, you need to install software onto your computer and install updates periodically.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Webkul QuickBook Desktop Connector.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- For seller login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : [email protected]
- Password: demo