Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
01 Oct 2020
29 Nov 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Quotation Cart System will allow the customers to request a quote for the admin’s products. The customers will be able to quote the products easily and the admin can allow to show the add to cart button along with the add to quote button. The admin can also add quote on behalf of the customers from the back-end. Various notification emails are also sent from quote request to approval and cancellation of the quote.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, admin can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Quotation Cart System.
- Admin can see General Setting and Mail Setting.
- To add the quote to products navigate through Catalog >Products and can edit an existing product to see add to quote functionality.
- The admin will have the Quotation Cart System menu option under their dashboard
- Admin can see requested quotation and Mail on that tab.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- On the product page, the customers will see the Add To Quote button, the Quote product will be added to the cart and the customers can click the request quote button to proceed further.
- The customer will enter the Quantity of the product, the Requested Unit Price, and then tap the refresh button to save the requested total and can request for quote.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : [email protected]
- Password: demo