Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
22 Jul 2020
08 Sep 2016
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Admin Login”.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Modules > SalesForce Connector.
- Click on Sync Category link to sync the category from Opencart to Salesforce. First admin will select the options for synchronizing categories from the dropdown and only those categories will be synced with the salesforce.
- Click on Sync Product link to sync the products from Opencart to Salesforce. You can select "All products" which will include all the products in the Opencart for the synchronization. In "Only Enable Products" products with enable status will get synchronized.
-Click on Sync Customer link to sync the customers from Opencart to Salesforce. You can select "All Customer" which will include all the customers in the Opencart for the synchronization. In "Only Enabled Customer", the customers with enabled status will get synchronized.
- Click on Export Orders link under Sync Orders, to sync the orders from Opencart to Salesforce.