Opencart Services and Packages
Opencart Services allows the admin to create tour packages including camp activities, adventure activities, places, meal types, and vehicle. The customers can customize their packages by selecting the activities, meal options, and places to visit. They can choose the tour package dates from the calendar and proceed to checkout.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Admin Demo".
- After login you can check for the module configuration.
- To manage camping activities go to Services and Packages>Camp Activities. The admin can add & delete camp activities.
- To manage adventure activities go to Services and Packages>Adventure Activities. The admin can add & delete adventure activities.
- For managing the meal type options, go to Services and Packages>Meal Type. The admin can add & delete the meal types.
- For managing the vehicles, go to Services and Packages>Vehicles. The admin can add & delete the vehicles.
- For managing the places, go to Services and Packages>Places. The admin can add & delete the places.
- After creating the camp & adventure activities, places, meal types, and vehicles, the admin can now create packages.
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the customer view, you can click on the "Front Demo".
- The customers go to packages page for viewing all the tour packages available in the store. On this page, the customers can use the filter options for finding a package according to camp activity, adventure activity, meal, places or package categories.
- At the bottom of the page, the customers can select the travel dates from the calendar and click Book Now. The package will be added to the cart, then the customer can progress towards the checkout process for placing the order.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: demo