Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
01 Oct 2020
28 Mar 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Opencart Social Login module allows the users to sign up into Opencart site using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. The admin can manage settings for social networks on the back end such as App ID, secret key etc
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- For admin login, you have to use the below given credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Social Signup.
- Admin can enable and disable the customer to login into their site using social networks.
- For checking the Customer view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- Customer can select one of their preferred social network to sign up in the site.