Opencart Web To Print
With the help of the Web-To-Print extension, the customers can customize and design the products from the storefront. Opencart Web To Print extension is very useful for those merchants who are selling personalized products such as printed t-shirts, coffee mugs, phone-cases, photo-gifts, etc. There are tons of options available for customizing the product.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Web To Print.
- The admin can add the templates for the customer, by clicking the Web To Print Tab.
- The admin can assign Templates to the product by editing the product. There, you can find a tab –Web To Print.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- The customer has the option to customize a product according to his/her need.
- After clicking on Customize the design button, the customer will able to create their own design or use predefined design.
- From Preview button can see the preview of the design, then click on Save Change to save the template and finally click on Next.
- On Review Your Design, the customer needs to give approval for the final design and a review checklist as mentioned by admin can also be seen. Then needs to click on Next.
- Now, the customer can see the customized design of the product on the product page which he/she can add to cart and Proceed to checkout.
- Customers can view the .zip file of the customized product, in the orders.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : email@example.com
- Password: demo