Opencart, 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x
30 Sep 2020
19 Dec 2017
Developed by Opencart partner
3 Months free support
Xero is a New Zealand based company that develops accounting and payroll software for small business. Xero is designed to reduce the time spent scrambling voluminous records. Using the Opencart Xero Connector you will be able to sync your Opencart Store – Customer, Product, and Order details with the Xero.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the header, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Webkul Xero Connector.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- The admin will navigate under Xero > Customers. If the admin selects ‘All Customers’ then all of the customers of the Opencart will be synchronized to the QuickBooks otherwise ‘Only Enabled Customers’ will be synchronized. To synchronize the admin will tap the – Export Customer option.
- Click on Products under Xero > Products to sync the products.
- Click on Orders under Xero > Orders to sync the orders.