Ecommerce POS Solutions for Small Retail Business
Ecommerce POS Solutions for Small Retail Business: We have created a demo to provide you with complete experience of a POS system and how it will work on your system.When you have installed the Opencart POS system and their listed modules are mentioned below.
Opencart POS Custom Receipt: With this POS add-on, you can create a customized sales receipt for the POS orders. You can design multiple sales receipts and assign it to each outlet.
Blog Link: https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-point-of-sale-custom-receipt/
Opencart POS Exchange: With the help of this module, the POS Agent can easily exchange products of the customers. To exchange the product, the agent needs to enter the order ID, by this, the customer and their products related to the mentioned ID are visible to the agent.
Blog Link: https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-pos-exchange/
Opencart POS Multiple Barcode: With this POS add-on, the POS agent can easily generate barcode for a product based on the specific quantity for that same product. the POS agent can generate barcode for multiple numbers of the same product.
Blog Link: https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-pos-multi-barcode-system/
Opencart POS Barcode Label: you can design and print customized barcode labels for your products. Upload custom logo, set height & width, select barcode text to display, set the order of product attributes to show on the labels.
Opencart POS Advanced Booking Reservation: TWith this POS Add-on, you can take orders from the point of sale system. It supports different types of bookings, events, appointments, rental, and time-based reservations.
Opencart Restaurant POS System: With the help of this POS add-on, restaurant tables can be reserved and managed by the POS users. From the POS panel, a user can create multiple tables, create a table reservation for the time slot, view all the booked entries with complete details, and send booking details to customers via email
Blog Link: https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-restaurant-pos-system/
OpenCart POS French NF525:: With this POS add-on, you can digitally secure your point of sale transactions as per the French Law NF525. After installing and enabling this module, all the POS transactions, sales receipts, order invoices, receipt copies will have a digital signature on them.
Blog Link: https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-pos-french-nf525-certified/
This solution will help the small and local business to manage all their data and inventories of their physical store and online website all from admin backend in real-time. This will save majority of time for the store owner and will allow him to focus more on their business.
How to check this module?
- For checking the admin panel of the module, you can click on the "Demo" button then in the footer, you need to click on the “Back End”.
- After login, you can check for the module's configuration by navigating to-- Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Point of Sale (POS) System.
- When Admin will click on the POS > Users then he/she will be able to view the two tabs for Users and User Groups.
- First, Admin (you) need to create a User Group for the User. When you will click on the User Groups tab then you will be redirected to the User Groups page where you can see the existing users groups and can edit the existing user groups. Also, you can add new user group for the users.
- When you will click on the User tab then you will be redirected to the User page where you can see the existing user's list and can edit the existing users.
- For admin login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : demo
- Password: demo
- For checking the Customers view, you can click on the "Demo" button.
- The user can easily Login the POS System (frontend) by using the Username and Password which is created by Admin.
- After the successfully Login, the user will be redirected to the POS System (frontend) where he/she can view the all the categories, products and checkout panel.
- In the Orders panel, the user can see all the orders which have been sold by him/her.
- In user Setting Panel, the user can view or change his/her account information and also can change the password.
- The user can add to cart the product and can select the customer for the particular order.
- For customer login, you have to use these credentials
- Username : johndoe
- Password: demo